About Me

My photo
Olive Branch, MS, United States
I'm a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. I work, I play, I laugh, I smile and I cry. I love to read, to ponder and to write. These are the thoughts I feel inspired to share...by no means all of them, just some of them.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Tribute #9 - Riverdale Mill Youngsters (a Haiku!)

Tribute #9 is a short, sweet, smile-inducing haiku written in honor of the 'Riverdale Mill Youngsters' from long ago. We were a group of 'just out of college' kids that spent 1992-1995 or so just plain having fun together. There are some REALLY fun memories from those days! Very few pictures though!!
________________________________________________________



Drag queens and HoJohn's




Weekend gatherings at Don's




Good times had by all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment